Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gold is not Gold

If you have purchased Gold or Silver version, but you do not see any change in the app (you still have ads, your message limit is still there, ...), your app was not updated correctly to Gold or Silver mode. Look at Easy Group top bar. If application is in Gold mode, top bar will be in Gold color. If application is in Silver mode, top bar will be in Silver color. If your app was not updated correctly after a purchase, please "buy" again the same mode in Easy Group. You will not be charged one more time, but it will update your application to correct level.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.I have purchased the Gold Version.
    I have an Issue where the app keeps crashing after in one of the groups I feed information of the mobile no and email id to be used.
    I have to start all over again every time.I am not happy with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prashant, could you contact us directly. Please clic on the right "About me". Thanks, RĂ©mi

      Delete